Saturday, October 17, 2009

Liberal versus Conservative

I have friends on both sides of the political aisle. One of them read this blog and assumed I was liberal. Funny......I did not think that caring about other people was a political barometer. I thought the debate about whether or not to ask the government to pay people was the political issue. You can reach out and help another person no matter what your politics are. In fact, you don't need to have a political opinion at all. Just go out and help one person whether its referral to an agency, offering work or providing a sounding board and advice. This blog is not easy to find. If you are reading this blog, your educational level is among the highest in the world. If you don't know how to find a person to help, email me and I'll help you find someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment